Arc-Tech (Scotland) is looking for a positive and motivated individual with experience as a roofer for Solar PV. The role will involve installing domestic to large scale commercial PV systems for our clients.
- Assist and work as a team in the roof installation of the solar panels
- Ensure installations are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner and to a high standard.
- Assist in all roofing aspects of domestic and commercial surveys and design.
- Assist with the installation of other technologies including battery storage, EV charging points, LED lighting, voltage optimization and other related technologies.
Must be physically able to complete manual handling and lifting of materials to the desired area
- Support the lead electrician on-site by running cables, mounting inverters and completing other tasks when requested
- Keep work area clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain all tools and equipment
- Ensure compliance with the Health and Safety of the company.
- An experienced roofer with extensive experience in working at heights and manual handling
- Experience in installing PV mounting systems of various types, including but not limited to retro-fit, flat roof, ballast, standing seam, in-roof, ground mount etc.
Skills & Qualifications Essential
- Highly organised
- Clear-headed under pressure
- Training in working at heights
- CSCS (or ECS) Card Held
- PASMA & IPAF Held
- Proven ability to work with own initiative or as part of a team
- Able to read and follow mounting system designs and site drawings
- Be able to take instruction
- Proven track record in working with customers and on construction sites
- Proactive attitude to problem-solving
- Enthusiasm and understanding of renewable energy.
- Able to work a range of hours with occasional overnight stays
- Must have own hand tools for the job
- Full driving license
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Fully fit and able to work at height
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV to Giovanna Fionda at: